Description of Shot Blast Block
This block gets its unique finish through a process of shooting the block with metal material, stripping away the face of the block. This exposes aggregates inside while retaining a uniform flat surface.
Special Order Colors
- Shot Blast finish is available on multiple surfaces.
- All shot blast block is special order only. We do not stock any shot blast units.
- All of Cind-R-lite’s structural block meets the requirements of ASTM C-90 load bearing grade and are manufactured with Type V cement, which conforms to the requirements of ASTM c-150 for TypeII/V Cements. Added color pigments and or scores, do not alter the compressive strength, absorption, or shrinkage of the concrete masonry unit.
- Shot Blast and Slump Color Guide (PDF)
- Shapes and Sizes Guide (PDF)
- Shot Blast – Product Data Sheet – Section 04220-1